IBC Preferred Supplier Program
Benefits that build business for our manufacturers
No other buying group in the industry supports manufacturers like IBC. Manufacturers who partner with IBC become Preferred Suppliers and use IBC as a channel to build relationships directly with IBC’s Independent Distributors. IBC limits participants in each product category in order to support and promote increased market share for the Preferred Suppliers in our national network. The participation of our Preferred Suppliers is critical to the success of IBC’s buying groups and we are always looking for new ways to collaborate and promote open communication with these valued stakeholders.
IBC Preferred Suppliers enjoy:
- Stronger sales channels through distributors who will feature their products
- Expansion beyond local markets with national account infiltration
- Targeted marketing and sales programs to drive sales to Preferred Suppliers
- Access to end user contract business through IBC’s National and Minority Contract Programs
- The IBCExchange™, a secure extranet that provides 24-hour access to valuable account information
- Dynamic face-to-face exchange with IBC Independent Distributors and fellow Preferred Suppliers at the popular IBC Annual National Meeting
Find out today how you can benefit by joining our Preferred Supplier program.