IBC Takes Care Of The Medical Industry
IBC Independent Distributors have decades of experience serving the makers of surgical and medical instruments, surgical appliances and supplies, lab equipment and furniture, ophthalmic goods, diagnostic and anesthetic equipment, along with dental equipment and supplies. Manufacturers in this sector must meet demands for making products that are safe, consistent, technically advanced, and of the highest quality. To ensure efficient production, medical device manufacturers must rely on equally adept supply-chain management solutions.
IBC supports the medical industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, electrical and subassembly services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and meet minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
- Vending solutions to fit end user needs including radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
IBC account managers work directly with medical manufacturing end user personnel at all levels to provide exceptional contract management:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
IBC’s National and Minority Contract programs offer contract and project management services, vendor consolidation, and other specialized services. We work collaboratively with you to respond to your organization’s goals and requirements.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the medical industry with customized integrated supply solutions designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!