IBC Pumps Up The Machinery Manufacturing Industry
There are more than 20,000 companies comprising the U.S. industrial machinery manufacturing industry. IBC serves multiple segments of this industry including manufacturers of machinery for farming, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing and metalworking. IBC also serves segments involved with general machinery such as engines, pumps, HVAC and commercial refrigeration equipment. To ensure efficient production, machinery manufacturers must rely on competent supply-chain management solutions, like IBC.
IBC supports the machinery manufacturing industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, electrical and subassembly services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and meet minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
- Vending solutions to fit end user needs including radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
IBC account managers work directly with machinery manufacturing end user personnel at all levels to provide exceptional contract management:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
IBC’s National and Minority Contract programs offer contract and project management services, vendor consolidation, and other specialized services. We work collaboratively with you to respond to your organization’s goals and requirements.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the machinery manufacturing industry with customized integrated supply solutions designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!