IBC Sets The Table For The Food And Beverage Industry
IBC serves food and beverage packaging companies, bottling companies, producers of food and beverage manufacturing machinery and equipment, dairy product manufacturers, meat and poultry product manufacturers, and commercial bakeries all across the country. IBC offers the security of knowing that each facility we support through our contracts will have the products and services needed to keep its plants running smoothly to meet deadlines and customer demand.
IBC supports the food and beverage industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, mechanical, electrical, and electronic repair services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and meet minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
Our account managers work directly with food and beverage end user personnel at all levels to provide exceptional contract management:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
IBC’s National and Minority Contract programs offer contract and project management services, vendor consolidation, and other specialized services. We work collaboratively with you to respond to your organization’s goals and requirements.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the food and beverage industry with customized contracts for optimal cost-savings initiatives!