IBC Drives The Automotive Industry
From the first Model T to today’s high-tech hybrids, the automotive industry has driven innovation and process improvements in design, engineering, manufacturing, fuel efficiency and more. IBC works with some of the industry’s largest manufacturers who value IBC’s national network of Independent Distributors and Preferred Suppliers. The IBC network of Independent Distributors works with producers of consumer cars, light and heavy trucks, motorcycles, automobile parts and components and more. If you are an automotive manufacturer, you know how important it is to have reliable support to meet consumer demand and improve your bottom line.
IBC supports the automotive industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, electrical and subassembly services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and meet minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
- Vending solutions to fit end user needs including radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
IBC works directly with automotive end user personnel to provide exceptional contract management on all levels:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
Next to the federal government, the automotive industry leads the nation in supporting supplier diversity – making IBC, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), the perfect fit for the auto industry’s supply needs.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the automotive industry with customized integrated supply solutions, designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!