IBC Supports The Agriculture Industry To Grow
IBC serves manufacturers of tractors, tractor attachments, self-propelled harvesting combines and other equipment used for crop production and farm-animal management. IBC offers the security of knowing that each manufacturing operation we support through our contracts will have the products and services needed to keep its plants running smoothly to meet deadlines and customer demand.
IBC supports the agriculture industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, electrical and sub-assembly services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and meet minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
- Vending solutions to fit end user needs including radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
IBC account managers work directly with agriculture manufacturing personnel at all levels to provide exceptional contract management:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
IBC’s National and Minority Contract programs offer contract and project management services, vendor consolidation, and other specialized services. We work collaboratively with you to respond to your organization’s goals and requirements.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the agricultural industry with customized integrated supply solutions designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!