IBC Propels The Aerospace Industry
Aerospace manufacturing is an exceptionally competitive, technologically advanced industry. It relies on suppliers who understand the unique demands of producing sophisticated aircraft – both military and commercial – and the parts needed for aircraft production, maintenance and repair. IBC serves end user manufacturers of commercial, civil and military aircraft, as well as producers of related aerospace products and components.
IBC supports the aerospace industry with:
- Integrated supply and strategic sourcing across multiple product verticals including: industrial MROP, bearings and power transmission, safety, electrical and sub-assembly services
- National purchasing platforms combined with the expertise and customer service of local independent distributors
- Customized programs to achieve cost savings initiatives and minority credit requirements
- Outstanding contract and compliance management
- Vending solutions to fit end user needs including radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
IBC works directly with aerospace end user personnel to provide exceptional contract management on all levels:
- Purchasing (corporate buyers, diversity purchasers and local purchasing agents)
- Engineering (manufacturing, tooling and process engineers)
- Toolroom personnel
- Operations personnel (plant, production and facilities managers)
IBC’s National and Minority Contract programs offer contract and project management services, vendor consolidation, and other specialized services. We work collaboratively with you to respond to your organization’s goals and requirements.
Contact IBC to find out how we provide the aerospace industry with customized integrated supply solutions designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!