Providing kitting, subassembly, tray washing and warehouse management
Lean manufacturing, increased assembly efficiency and worker productivity result from IBC’s SubAssemblyPlus® division. Our partners in this division are leaders in the assembly of parts, kits and components for use in larger assemblies – all done off-site and delivered to end users’ plants efficiently. End users save time and money by outsourcing these critical and time-consuming tasks to an expert, efficient resource.
SubAssemblyPlus® offers end users:
- Kitting: combining multiple SKUs into a single kit with a new SKU
- Subassembly of parts into finished units ready for assembly
- Warehouse management
- Bar coding
- Just-in-time delivery: sequencing of parts delivery so you get what you need when you need it
- TS16949 certified
End users also benefit from the PLUS advantage, including:
- IBC technology that seamlessly links end users with IBC distributors and manufacturers
- Dynamic contract and account management, including front-end e-procurement, real-time transactional data, single-source billing and reporting cost savings initiatives that IBC partners deliver
- High-touch, personalized customer solutions to support business growth and profitability
- Integrated supply solutions customized to provide the right solution for end users
- Customized subassembly service-focused agreements that are flexible and agile to help maximize the time IBC focuses on end user goals
Whether you are an Independent Distributor interested in joining our SubAssemblyPlus® division or an end user looking for subassembly services, IBC has a solution for you!