Providing bearing and power transmission supplies
In 2002, a group of mid-sized bearing and power transmission distributors heard of IBC’s National Contract platform. The group approached IBC to create a vehicle that would allow their companies to compete as one against larger companies. IBC delivered a solution, winning new business for three distributors, saving one distributor’s largest customer and giving rise to the creation of IBC’s BearingSupplyPlus® division.
Independent Distributors in our BearingSupplyPlus® division are experts in supplying the right bearings for rotation applications, precision machining and friction reduction. Our distributors supply an array of components and parts for power transmission and fluid transmission systems.
BearingSupplyPlus® offers end users:
- Nine distributors with 119 locations nationwide
- Bearings of all types
- Brakes, clutches and bushings
- Chains and tools
- Couplings, collars and adapters
- Gearing and gear motors
- Linear motion equipment
- Power transmission belts
- Rotary positioning equipment
- Sheaves and pulleys
- Speed reducers
- Tensioners and tighteners
- Replacement parts
End users also benefit from the PLUS advantage, including:
- IBC technology that seamlessly links end users with IBC distributors and manufacturers
- Dynamic contract and account management, including front-end e-procurement, real-time transactional data, single-source billing and reporting cost savings initiatives
- High-touch, personalized customer solutions to support business growth and profitability
- Integrated supply solutions customized to provide the right solution for end users
- Customized bearing and transmission agreements that are flexible and agile to help maximize the time IBC focuses on end user goals
If you are an Independent Distributor interested in joining our BearingSupplyPlus® division or an end user interested in customized contracts for bearing and transmission products, IBC can provide solutions for you.