The Advantage Of IBC’s Minority Contract Program
Helping customers meet diversity spending requirements
There is an increasing need among end users in the manufacturing industry to meet diversity spending requirements by doing business with strong, qualified minority suppliers. Through its Minority Contract Program, IBC’s minority certification can be a valuable asset for our end user stakeholders. All purchases made through an IBC contract qualify for 100 percent minority credit.
Participating in IBC’s Minority Contract program allows customers to:
- Fulfill minority spending requirements with a top-performing company that has reach and distribution covering multiple product categories
- Gain a competitive edge to win additional business allocated to the minority community
- Increase market share and build brand loyalty in the increasingly diverse sectors of today’s society
- Support local economic growth in the communities in which end users do business
- Better position themselves to compete for federal state and local government contracts
Contact us today to find out more about how our Minority Contract programs can help you meet and exceed your diversity spend requirements.