Serving The End User
Providing competitive contracts and exceptional service
IBC unites our network of independent distributors and manufacturers to deliver competitive contracts and exceptional service to end users. We provide strategic oversight and a single point of contact with our customers to negotiate, manage and enforce contract execution. Through our National and Regional Contracts IBC offers personal, one on one customer service that takes the worry out of contract management and compliance.
The value of our network
With decades of experience providing value-added solutions to customers, our distributors’ technical and operational knowledge will meet your plants’ needs, cut costs and build business through agile thinking that only personal relationships at a local level can deliver.
When partnering with IBC, end users benefit from:
- Contract management and compliance
- Strategic sourcing solutions
- Quantity/volume discounts
- Local on-site delivery and expertise through our network of distributors
- Support for total cost ownership (TCO) reductions
- Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects, leading to high operational efficiency
- Minority credits to meet your diversity spend requirements
- Vendor consolidation and single point of contact for seamless service
End users take advantage of IBC’s cutting-edge technology, including:
- National inventory management and tracking to prevent stock outs
- Invoicing speed and efficiency, including single-point invoicing
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), including consignment and committed inventories
- Vending solutions to fit the program’s needs, including technology-driven solutions such as radio frequency identification (RFID) systems
Contact IBC to find out how we can serve you with customized integrated supply solutions , designed for optimal cost-savings initiatives!