An IBC Members Only Event!
IBC’s Annual National Meeting brings together Independent Distributors and Preferred Supplier manufacturers in the IBC buying group for two, highly anticipated days of networking and business building. This members-only event provides a fantastic opportunity for IBC stakeholders to tap into the power and potential of their businesses and the industry by meeting face-to-face with senior management of other distributors and Preferred Suppliers in our buying group.
Participants meet one on one to share best practices, develop relationships and cultivate new business. For two days, participants’ schedules are full of meetings, presentations, and social events. Members leave the conference inspired and take away best practices, industry insights and personal connections that could take weeks, even months, to gain otherwise. IBC’s National Meeting is an extremely cost effective way for Preferred Suppliers to get in front of current and prospective customers. One of our Preferred Supplier says he saves close to $50,000 each year on travel costs alone by attending the National Meeting!
Take advantage of IBC’s National Meeting and enjoy business-building benefits:
- Develop new relationships with IBC Independent Distributors and Preferred Suppliers from across the country.
- Distributors network with fellow, non-competing distributors to discuss ways they can complement and strengthen their respective businesses.
- Preferred Suppliers meet with distributors to introduce new products and services, establish and expand accounts.
- Distributors and Preferred Suppliers meet one on one in a round-robin format to discuss new business, future discounts, operational issues and industry news.
- Gain insider information by being among the first to learn about new initiatives and programs from IBC to support the growth of your business.
- Provide critical input to help chart the course as we continue to innovate and advance buying group members’ positions as aggressive market leaders.
Come join IBC to see why our buying group stakeholders look forward to this exciting event every year! For more information and to register contact: Carrie DeFelice, Director of Operations; 860-246-1618 ext. 126; firstname.lastname@example.org.
What IBC’s stakeholders are saying
In a survey shared with 2012’s National Meeting attendees, 98 percent of respondents stated that the value received from the 2012 National Meeting either met or exceeded their expectations. Here is what IBC Independent Distributors and Preferred Suppliers said about our 2012 National Meeting:
- “The organization and content was exceptional.”
- “As always, thanks for all that IBC does to make this event successful. We are proud to be an IBC Distributor.”
- “I am always impressed with IBC and the professional appeal of the organization. The ability to network with suppliers one on one is wonderful. I have high expectations of our company’s success with the IBC philosophy and goals in the future. Thanks for a great experience.”
- “Our company always learns something new and hope we’re able to provide other distributors with good information as well as supporting IBC’s suppliers. We’re looking forward to attending next year!”
- “The distributor booth session is a great add to this meeting. This gives us a chance to see someone not scheduled. Both last year and this year will see additional business as a result.”
- “The National Meeting is probably one of the most beneficial things that IBC does for us. In a two-day period, we are able to meet with 18-25 different distributors’ accounts. To do that on our own would be a huge expense and time commitment.”
- “The one-on-one meetings with distributors at the National Meeting provided a terrific opportunity for me to get a handle on where some of the individual businesses are headed. It was very valuable for us to be a part of those conversations.”