Welcome to IBC
Building Strong Relationships and Driving Business Success
IBC is a dynamic national buying and marketing group for independent distributors and manufacturers of industrial, construction and manufacturing supplies. Industrial buyers served by the IBC network of independent distributors represent the automotive, aerospace, agriculture, food and beverage, medical and machinery manufacturing industries, among others.
We support our well coordinated network with powerful supply chain management technology that produces long-term growth and increased profitability for all IBC stakeholders. Our network includes more than 400 branch locations throughout the U.S., parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. IBC is committed to providing our Independent Distributor Members with access to the best and most competitively priced products from Preferred Suppliers in order to promote growth and financial health throughout all industries served.
Strength in Numbers
- Manufacturers who want to expand their markets and work with our network of Independent Distributors
- Independent Distributors interested in growing their business and competing on national end user and minority accounts
- End users looking to consolidate vendors and increase cost savings without sacrificing local, “at the spindle” expertise and customer service
IBC is a leading supply organization in North America featuring:
- More than 400 branch locations
- $350 million in stocking inventories
- 95 percent of our locations are full stocking facilities
- Serving over 125,000 end user customers throughout North America
- Over 5000 member associates
We pursue continuous improvement within our organization by following Lean Six Sigma principles and fostering genuine partnerships with our Independent Distributor Members and Preferred Suppliers. Our personal approach and reputation as a driver of operational efficiency, innovation and business growth set us apart within the industry. To learn more about IBC, contact us.